This week, Axonius CEO & Co-Founder Dean Sysman was the guest on the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast with hosts David Spark, and Lyft CISO Mike Johnson. You can listen to the full episode below:
- Why is everyone talking about this now? - Based on a Quora thread, Dean and Mike discuss the safest way to check out the contents of a USB drive (hint: they both agree to use fire).
- What’s a CISO to do? - A discussion about CISOs that do not have a practitioner background and the pros and cons of working with business-focused CISOs.
- What’s Worse?! - Two bad scenarios are presented and Dean and Mike have to choose which is worse.
- Please, Enough. No, More! - This may be a first - everyone agrees that they want to hear more about asset management for cybersecurity.
- Ask a CISO - When the next mega breach happens, stick your ear out the window and you can hear the sound of a million PowerPoint decks being updated. A talk about ambulance-chasing in cybersecurity and how we can all do better.
We had a lot of fun participating in the podcast, and thank David Spark and Mike Johnson for having us.